Useful Sound Nr. 21: Business Podcasting, Google and nofollow me ...
23.01.2005 - 17:01 / filled under podcast
Today is about corporate blog/podcasting, my affection for google and my thoughts on the nonofollow initiative. The Song played at the beginning and at the end is Hiding from Future Shock! Go buy it! :)
31:20 min, 18,3 MB (right-click and say 'save link as')
- Useful Sounds for Sunday Jan 23rd - it's snowing and I'm an idiot (new ways to screw up your recording ...)
- screwing up part II: deleting podcasts while trying to sync between different machines and mp3-players
- exciting news and thoughts on business podcasting:
- Napodeon's entry about a possible client
- Jeremy Wright searching for "dead sexy male voice"
- smart podcast with intelligent content will make business and the fan based modell will work also (see Sledheadradio, produced by Kris)
- spend 2.000 euro on a two day training or spend this on good podcasts about technology, management and other things?
- why I don't like audio books
- why my production time is well spent money
- how to not promote you band online (will make a podcast with Thomas about that topic)
- the internet is business - and google understands
- what google has done for validation on the web
- Google is for text searches, Altavista is for sound searches
- why Ultrabar is phoning home crap: it tries to force me to use Yahoo Search (btw: one reason to dislike yahoo search is because of their tracking every url
- as google fan I read Philipp's Blogoscoped (somebody please help him on his audio setting?)
- Blog Names Top 10
and you tell us we do a lot meta? [Note: while editing the notes I see it is about blog names, not the text - but still]
- Nofollow was all over the web - now there is the nonofollow initiative
I probably won't use it as standard for my comment parts, because it does not solve the problem itself. But I will use it on some links for my own page. I go through the 12 points and give my comments on them.
You will find a comment about how to make a blogentry page from my personal point of view.
The best thing about the Nofollow-Initiative? There is a way companies can work together and make in impact.
- What do you think about me interviewing / talking to people?
- If you like me, you will link to me - not vote for me on podcastalley ;o) But remember podcastalley is a great ressource to start and look out for new podcasts. If you like to link to me, no need to ask, I will find it ;)
- I love podcasting bloggers and how curious they are
- Dragon page interviews Wil Wheation. I want an audio book of Whil Weaton's Just a geek!
- People I will / would like to talk to on a podcast:
- Philipp from blogoscoped (if he gets his audio fixed)
- Mick suggested Marc Orchant for talking to about tablet pc but I am kind of shy ... plus have to wait for the interview on G'dayworld to figure out how this name is pronounced ;o)
- Mousepod man - how one can be so crazy about Disney [great thing is: I have a new podcast from him waiting for me after doing this!]
- Matt Zur from the MothaB show - your guide on how to get smart woman ;o)
- I will talk on Sammelstelle about promoting band on the internet with Thomas from Sammelstelle. The show is about music from germany but will include in that episode advise from germany.
- I would like to be again on Croncast - if Kris gets his equipment back online in the basement
Love to hear from you - leave a comment! :o)