Foggybottom meets "mine! mine! mine!"
12.12.2004 - 21:32 / filled under podcast
(24:55 min, 14.6 MB, right-click and say 'save link as')
- Thanks to Brian from Coverville for saving me money
- The new "Do they know it's christmas" sucks - this version absolutly lacks character
- Enjoying mashup for example from Radio Clash
- Still trying to pronounce ubiquitous - thanks to Scott from Today's Podcast
- Thanks for Mail:
- Nicole Simon does not really have a naming history or a second name *teardrop* - but it is easy pronounable in english ;o)
- Thanks to Geoff Taylor for an article in the british independent about podcasting. I especially like this line:
Called "podcasting" (because it's a bit like broadcasting and it's aimed at machines like the iPod)because this 'aimed' show much better then everything else I have heard till now what the ipod stands for. And I had to laugh on this one:
"Everything is packed, especially my hard disk," wrote Italian weblogger Paolo Valdemarin as he was about to leave for a trip to London. "I have downloaded a whole bunch of podcasts that I have not been able to listen to (this is a big issue with podcasts) and I'm looking forward to be stuck at the airport or on the aeroplane in order to be finally able to listen to all this stuff."I had an appointment at the dentist, which was kind of an emergency and as you can think was not be very pleasent. The assistent told me to bring time with me (as I was put in as a favour). I spent some time on deciding what podcasts to bring with me - and was very disappointed. ;o) - and after that it was foggybottom, buifing and puasident.
- Threadwatch notices Podcasting: A Podcasting Primer:
If you browse the serious tech blogs at all, you'll have noticed the word podcasting coming up time and time again. We're ever so slightly behind the curve here at Threadwatch but are catching up rapidy, and with this in mind, i thought it might be time for a little primer.
The article threadlinked above is a great introduction to the tech and technique. You will have to put your marketers hat on to understand why it's important to Threadwatch but im confident you'll see the point :)
- Don't look! Hide your eyes, hide your Palm Pilots! Bejeweled 2 is out.
As the office weblog quotet absolutly correct:
Generally, I try to discuss tools and techniques that will make you more productive. This is the exception to that trend. If you continue reading and follow my advice, I guarantee your productivity will go down.I've warned you!
- Calculate Fahrenheit, Wikipedia on Fahrenheit
Hear you again this week :o)