A podcast to you from Lübeck, south of Germany! ;o)
08.12.2004 - 02:46 / filled under podcast
(22:55 min, 13.5 MB, right-click and say 'save link as')
- Lübeck, in the south of Germany! ;o)
- I do like Dave's podcast - why did everyone believe I was serious? This still irritates me.
- Did you behave?
- I agree, we should not try to play nice. Be yourself.
- Steve Hartzog reminds me about the Haribo Adventskalender (filled with gummi bears) - and the problems with mixed languages ...
- About Gummi and Kindereggs - and "product liability" :o)
- A beautiful garfield about cookies (Fensterbank is windowsill)! And the quote I am referring to comes from "All the world is a cookie jar and all the people mere crumbs: I happen to be one of the chocolate chip"
- greetings to G'Day World and Mick, not Mike!
- please make shorter podcasts!
- Lübeck the big Marzipan-City, but inventor? ;o)
- already planing my xmas vacation: when to hear which podcast?
- looking forward to the next Coverville with a special songs, directly delivered from the UK!
- people need to experiment podcast to get hooked on it - perhaps we should make a podcasting cd? (Ronan Keating made place 100 in the german album chart with 214 sold cds that week - a big chance for a podcasting?)
- do you know a french podcast? I have two teachers who might be interested in it for their students
- living in 'the internet' and beeing part of this world is just great - try finding the same interesting people in a city of 200.000 people ...
- A deep longing for reading a book again - perhaps of too much audio? Ratio of reading to listening seems to be overwhelming for my brain.