Useful Sounds No. 31: Y360, openbc and reboot
03.05.2005 - 00:29 / filled under podcast
In this podcast I give you some of my ideas about why I do like business thinking as an overall attitude.
As a summary / conclusion from my site on this blog, so people get the overall feeling from me: orkut is too slow, yahoo is too much just friends and family, linkedin has an awfull interface and openbc is missing the fun. For the moment, Yahoo 360 is still a bit of fun and openbc is quite usable - hope they will expand also to more international areas, as they are, for the moment, the most usable plattform for business contacts.
51 min, 30 MB (right-click and say 'save link as')
(I could not post this earlier, because Dreamhost did take a full 24 hours before activating my account ...)
The show notes:
- I mentioned it before - I don't see a problem with spending time online
- What is Yahoo 360?
- The mentioned pages: My blog with my blast, Top page (stupid name), and the friendlist - probably the most liked feature from me.
Downside: you need to be my friend to write something as a testemonial - you cannot even be adding a comment as 'not connected person'
- To look deeper into Yahoo 360, you will need an invitation - feel free to contact me about it.
- If you like to test out openbc, take this link for a free month of premium membership (continues on free basic member after that)
- One more business related thing on my list: The cubicle espape podcast
- My new blog: blogpraxis.de
- And a reason why one would want a social networking plattform I'm going to reboot :o)
- Forgot TV and stick with audio
- The language problem in Europe
Music as usual provided by Future Shock
- go buy their CD, the song is great! :)