Useful Sounds No. 30: Sometimes you have to make decisions
07.04.2005 - 02:22 / filled under podcast
Enjoy the latest podcast :o)
17 min, 10 MB (right-click and say 'save link as')
- why I cut out the part on Yahoo 360°; my luck I could use the first part ...
- the reason why I switched the naming scheme from UsefulSounds-$date.mp3 to us-$date.mp3
- why one should always soundcheck ... (when will I ever learn?)
- take a look at Gerrit's loudblog:
What is Loudblog?And while you are there (and maybe testing it), do him a favour and use the forum and or his podcast on loudblog ;)
Loudblog is a sleek and easy-to-use Content Management System (CMS) for publishing audio content on the web. It automatically generates a skinnable website and a RSS-Feed for Podcasting. Just upload your audio-files, add some notes and links, and you’re done!
- A shout out to Dan Klass and the bra-incident ;o)
- If I listen / talk english, I don't translate it to my language, I just 'switch' to english mode. If you do speak more than one language - is this different for you?
- Once I was disappointed not to have english TV, but now I have podcasting!)
- Funny feedback on my 'email protocol' from Colin and Brad. Would 'over and out' at the end of a message be unpolite?
- If you like an invitation, drop me a mail at usefulsounds (at gmail.com) or use the contact form.
And I have to blame Gerrit
for the new 'favorite' world slick *grrr*