Useful Sounds No. 27: A little overdue podcast
14.03.2005 - 04:03 / filled under podcast
For a new start into your week - feel spoken to. :o)
26:40 min, 15,6 MB (right-click and say 'save link as')
- how to feel disconnected with everything without a computer.
- my new project sushiradio.de, the english feed and site will be available soon. :o)
- when Germany reads their news.
- International women's day and the role of women in modern society, how they connected to the internet etc.
- the desaster of using MSN Messangers (thanks to Seth again!), new interesting AIM terms of service, see my "All your content belongs to us".
- me, my new DVB-T receiver, and the Eurovision song contest (you could say the European Superbowl in some way), I probably screwed up some of the names. ;o)
- A bit about stupid German television.
- Skyping around the intneret, for example with Tee Morris and interesting conversations.
- Does someone know if there is a sip based voip connection?
- Missing the Voicemail.
- If I look at the survey results I found at Darren Rowse:
92.1% of blog readers never listen to podcastsOkay, what's so great about being normal?
3.1% listen to 1 per week and 1.7% listen to 2 per week.
2.4% of readers never use RSS feeds.
- What I think podshows.com is going for
- Even with big newspapers online, there are still blogs. This is what will happen to podcasting also from my point of view.
- A good quote from the creativityshow.com:
Let your mind believe: What would you attempt to do, if you knew, you could not fail?
- A big big, warm shout out to the first podcsting baby, the youngest podcaster around: Maggie Smith ;o)