24.04.2006 / filed under podcast
Back from my trip to the US and looking forward to many more conferences - but this time in Europe! :)
34:20 min, 20 MB (right-click and say 'save link as')
- How does this work again?
- Digital Lifestyle Day in Munich
- America - they let me in, out and actually travel!
- Frequent Flyer programs - my new obsessions :)
- My personal publishing empire
- German baby steps in accepting blogging and podcasting
- Handed in my resignation, my dealing with German unemployement agency and 'social medicin'
- Palo Alto: Meeting people I know from online (and forgetting a lot of them *cough*) as well as Jonas Luster from Socialtext and Havi Hoffman and Chris Future at Yahoo.
- Los Angeles: Meeting Dan Klass from the Bitterest Pill and the kind of expectation you build up / Barcamp L.A. was interesting / a train at top speed
- San Diego: The cool kids are somewhere else. Etech did not live up to what it was supposed to be
- American's are funny people! :)
- Conferences in Europe: Happening in a decent timezones and about topics *I* am interested in
- Paranoid Europeans? Think again.
- Podcastday 2006 in Cologne, when traditional media meets new media
- How travel tips really help
- 4 women on a podcast about media: media slaves, living in constant beta